Homework Policy: Students are expected to complete assignments on time and to the best of their ability.
- Copies of assignments are given to students one time. If an assignment is lost, the student is given the opportunity to complete the assignment during lunch in room 806. Second copies do not leave room 806 until they have been completed, turned in and graded. They have one week from the original due date to complete the assignment then it is a permanent zero in the grade book.
- Assignments with a grade of less than seventy per cent may be corrected for half credit up to a 70%. The corrections must be completed and attached to the original assignment. Students have five school days from the time the assignment is returned to turn in their corrections and they are given one opportunity per assignment. Assignments that are T/F cannot be corrected for additional credit.
- It is the responsibility of students who have been absent to get any assignments from the teacher when they return to school. Students are allowed two days to complete assignments for each day they are absent.
- Library time is earned by turning in Book Reports . Additionally, the library/Media Center is open for students to use before and after school and during their lunch period.
- Lost books may be paid for with cash or the student may make arrangements to work in the library to pay for the lost item.
- Late Fines may be paid for with cash, Box Tops for Education which are worth 10 cents a piece, or Gold Cards which are worth 25 cents a piece.